Welcome to the website of Mayfair's Notary Public
Welcome to the website of Mayfair’s Notary Public
A First Class Notarial Service for businesses & people
Covid-19 / Coronavirus – Our commitment to you
First of all we would like to assure you that we are and remain available to assist you in these challenging times during our normal office opening hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm.
To help our clients in this period, we are offering a remote service in addition to the usual in person service where the remote service is not appropriate or convenient. We understand that particularly in these challenging times it is essential to stay connected and that many people rely on notarial services more than ever. This is why we are doing our upmost to support you and meet your notarisation requirements. Call or email us now for more information and to discuss your requirements.
Do you need a Notary Public?
We provide a comprehensive range of services including:
These services are provided to businesses and individuals by our Notary Public, Sukhpal Matharoo and his notarial team throughout Mayfair, Green Park, Piccadilly, West End, the City, Canary Wharf and all other parts of central London. We have offices in Mayfair (Berkeley Square), City (Cheapside) and Canary Wharf (One Canada Square).
Sukhpal is an experienced Notary Public having qualified almost 10 years ago. He is therefore able to advise on any questions you may have regarding the services that we provide and how we may be able to assist you.
In addition to being a Notary Public, Sukhpal is a Partner and an employment lawyer at Doyle Clayton and has been qualified as a lawyer for over 15 years. His work as a Notary Public is regulated by the Faculty Office of the Archbishop of Canterbury and his work as a solicitor is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
Why use us?
- Complete service - Our comprehensive ‘one stop’ service includes notarisation, drafting and/or reviewing documents, legalisation/apostille of documents and translation of documents
- Convenience – We have a number of offices at which we can meet (see find an office), we are happy to travel to you and we can also use technology to hold meetings
- Fee clarity - We offer fixed fee services so our clients have a clear understanding of costs before instructing us
- Free enquiry service - Our friendly and approachable team is happy to answer all your notarisation questions – insert link to “Contact Us” page
- Languages - We are fluent in Hindi, Punjabi and German if required
- Reputation - Our fast, reliable and efficient service is well known to our clients, which is why many of them have been using our services regularly for many years - check out our Feedback page